March 29, 2012

Running Stroller Hopes

I'm so excited... I've been searching for a running stroller for a little while but good ones are SUPER expensive (even used ones), and... I already splurged on our regular stroller. After missing 2 Running Room strollers on Kijiji, I was getting discouraged... then this afternoon, this suddenly popped up!


Beautiful isn't it? ;)  I still have to see it in person on Saturday, but this Baby Jogger has never been used since her son preferred biking (he's obviously older than my 9 month old!) to sitting... it's a trusted brand name and far more serious a running stroller than I - a runner. It's been almost 2 years since I ran  but I have been craving it for awhile. But to go out after so long to "run" ... well, it wouldn't be called a "run" in reality. I need to work back up. My hopes and intent is that this beautiful beast will help.

So... am thinking about signing up for a 5K at the end of May. A flat course around a lake... seems like a good goal and doable. Won't be a fast 5k, but.... I think I should be able to get there. Who's with me? :)

But I'll wait until Saturday to make sure this doesn't fall through....

Oh, did I mention that I have to drive an hour and 20 minutes to get it?? Yes. To Hamilton.

Hope it's worth it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)