October 4, 2010

A Fall Excursion

Well, we've decided. And I'm excited.

We're escaping on a road trip over the Thanksgiving weekend! We're using up a few remaining vacation days, and heading South of the border... The plan is to stay a night near Lake Placid, NY, a night in Burlington, VT, a night in Connecticut or NJ, and two nights in NYC.

In our travels, we hope to see some wonderful displays of nature's fall colours... maybe something like this?







I'm also super excited because I just confirmed plans to meet up with family in Connecticut for a few hours... it has been YEARS since I've been there, and I have such happy memories. I know the hours will go by too fast.

The Big Apple is our final destination, and one my man is most looking forward to. We'll see how much we can pack into a day and a half before heading home... we'll likely need a fix of those serene fall colours again after the sights and sounds of NYC!




Just 3 sleeps away.... yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your little get away Janna and Evan.......wl be looking forward to an update when you get back, and lots of pictures! Love Cathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)