May 31, 2011

Promised Shower pics

I realize this is a little delayed, but here are a handful of shots from my baby shower hosted by my good friends Beth & Sandra. What a creative power-team they made! The pictures don't really do it justice, but it gives you an idea... it was a fun night with good food... !

Everything you see was prepared by the creative team - Sandra & Beth... everything hand cut, coloured, drawn, glued.... there were a few sets of flash cards used for wall decor, but everything else - HAND MADE! I was very very impressed. 

Diaper cake :)

Our little Thing 1... waiting on Thing 2 to arrive!





A candy table... was definitely a highlight - at least for ME! :D

All those hanging balls were handmade by the creative team


I wish I had a better shot of those banner-flag-thingies all around the room... they were pages of Dr Seuss books cut out and glued to ribbon... SO much work went into this shower prep!

So thankful to Sandra & Beth who planned such a great shower!

A shot of the gifts that I had fun going through when I got home... Everyone was so generous!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Especially the Dr Suess theme too! You were spoiled.. but you deserve it! Can't wait to hear the news! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a baby shower!! How fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)