February 24, 2010

Beth Moore

I've recently been introduced to the Christian author Beth Moore. Not only does she write "inspirational" books (I don't know what else to call them), she specializes in developing bible studies for women. I have recently started one of her studies - Breaking Free - and am finding it helpful. It's too early to fully report on this study, but if you're looking for a spiritual help, Beth Moore is a good guide... she constantly points to scripture and encourages you to seek out God's Truth; her studies draw out applications from characters you wouldn't immediately suspect, and she asks tough questions that get you thinking. I recommend you take a look... :) I'll check in to give you further feedback on the study I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)