September 23, 2010

Just a few pictures

Good morning friends :)

Since I am at a loss for anything to write, I thought I would post a few random photos from the Saturday we spent with Dad and Mom.

It started off a cloudy day...


But turned out much nicer as we drove south to walk the boardwalk at "The Beaches"...  lots of people out enjoying the fresh air. We saw a tiny little dog trotting along in a jogging suit - oh how I wish I had a picture! It may sound cute, but on this dog (with its pigtails), it was hilarious looking! :)

And it wouldn't be a a post without a shot of my handsome man :)


Next we raced the clouds that were coming in, and ended up at the
Shops at Don Mills for a visit at our favorite restaurant... Joey's. mmmm


An iPhone shot ... before we had food on our plates. :)

I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)