April 21, 2010

So excited!

We've confirmed plans this week for August... we're going to Halifax!! :) It won't be the glamorous vacation that might be crossing your mind, but I will get to see precious friends for a few days! We are going to help out at a Teen bible camp there, so will be in separate sleeping quarters for four nights... I think Evan will even be "tenting"... if you know my Evan, camping is not high on his list at all... but I'm sure he will survive. :) Hopefully we'll be able to be some help during the four days. It will be a new experience for both of us, but I'm looking forward to it. It helps that some of the kids will be my past SS kids who are now... gulp... teens and driving! yikes.  


I'm hoping to see my family briefly, but we'll see... we're going with the purpose of helping at the camp - everything else has to be worked around that. And we don't have any longer than a week. sigh. Vacation time is always too short! Still... thankful.


Just a few of the lovely faces I'm looking forward to seeing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)