October 8, 2012

Multitude Monday - #5

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!

I feel this list should be much longer given it's Thanksgiving, and my life is full and overflowing with God's goodness and kindness to me... but I'll leave it at 10... :)  If I ever uploaded my pictures to my laptop, I'd include some!

#41 - So thankful for a place to escape for a few days from the busy city... oh how I love watching the changing colour of the leaves, the black squirrels playing ferociously with each other, the cute little chipmunks scampering across the yard looking skittish, the sunlight through the leaves sending funky shadows on the grass... it's not GORGEOUS... but yet... it is. To me. A breath of fresh air. Enjoying the small details of God's amazing creation. On this Thanksgiving day - I'm so thankful for this (even if I'm bundled up wishing it was just a tad bit warmer!)

#42 - Getting to spend some one-on-one time with AJ at the park on a breezy chilly Sunday afternoon. He'd been cooped up quite a bit over the last few days, so he was super happy to be out - even if it was COLD. He's getting so much braver climbing around the playground - love watching him grow this way.

#43 - A relaxing visit with my sister-in-law and her husband. We picked them up in Detroit last Wednesday and we're hanging out for a week.

#44 - Watching AJ bond with his Aunt and Uncle. He's having so much fun with them... the affection seems mutual too - so thankful!

#45 - Yummy lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang's in Detroit

#46 - A price-line priced overnight at the Dearborn Inn in "Detroit"... it was GORGEOUS. The yards gloriously displayed the bold fall colours and the temperature was perfect. A wonderful welcome to the "North" for my sister-in-law. :)

#47 - An interesting visit to the Henry Ford Museum. I had no idea what to expect, and since I didn't think it would be in my "interest-zone", I thought I'd be bored... well, we only did the Museum (there's a Village, IMax, etc) and it was very cool. Definitely recommend a visit to this place!

#48 - AJ was amazing in church during both the morning and night meetings... not a usual occurrence, lest anyone think we have been successful in our training yet!! It was so nice, since we were visiting a smaller church... much less stressful!

#49 - The smooth taste of Van Houtte's Hazelnut decaf in the evening

#50 - and.... the safe and healthy arrival of Jersey Girl's LITTLE GIRL! So sweet... can't wait to get in some snuggles next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)