January 13, 2011

19 Weeks

I have an app on my iPhone that helps me track my pregnancy, and I have started taking weekly photos to track my growing baby bump. My phone takes horrible pictures (I hope the new iPhones have improved this!), so I apologize for the quality. I played with the lighting a bit to see if it would improve it any - nope. It probably doesn't help that my bathroom mirror needs to be cleaned. ;) Anyway, this little bump is finally starting to look like a preggers bump instead of just... gaining width and weight.


5 comments:

  1. You look super cute pregnant! Enjoy every minute of waiting for this little person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Wish I could have seen it in person :)...........take good care of yourself, get lots of rest, and let Evan wait on you hand and foot!!! You're almost half way through!!! Love you! Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so darlingly cute. What a wonderful mama you'll be. Hope little baby has your beaming signature smile! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this little "bump" - I can hardly wait to see its little face so I'm sure you are getting excited to see "it" too. You look fantastic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable, Janna! Congratulations again, and I hope you're doing well!
    Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you :)